Commercial Floor Care in Stockton CA
Having regularly scheduled office cleaning in Stockton, CA is an investment that provides considerable value for you and your business. The ease of not having to worry about deep cleaning and having to enlist your employees in cleaning duties when their skills would be better used elsewhere makes hiring a professional cleaning firm a no-brainer.
But what happens when you run into an unexpected mess in between cleanings? The good news is that many messes can be cleaned using very basic supplies, some of which you may already keep on hand. Here are some inexpensive products you can use to handle small situations in between cleanings:
- Ammonia: If you need to clean windows or cut through messy puddles of wax or grease, let ammonia do the hard work for you.
- White vinegar: White vinegar works on wax and windows, too, but also treats stains, shines metal and removes mildew. It’s very versatile.
- Baking soda: Anything in need of cleaning and deodorizing tends to respond well to baking soda.
- Vegetable oil: Use a little vegetable oil to polish your office furniture.
- Corn starch: When your carpets and rugs seem to have trapped an unpleasant odor, use corn starch until your pros can come give them a thorough cleaning.
- Ketchup: This one may surprise you, but ketchup works great if you need to clean copper.
- Lemon juice: Here’s another grease-cutter. Lemon juice works great on aluminum and porcelain, and also whitens and cleans stains.
- Bleach: No real surprises here, but you should keep some bleach on hand for whitening, disinfecting, deodorizing and removing mildew and mold.
Remember, even when you’re not yet due for your next industrial cleaning in Stockton, CA, that you can always call Central Valley Janitorial Service at 209-931-6445 with questions about how to handle small spills, stains and other messes that can’t wait.
Full Service Commercial Cleaning
Map of Stockton
Stockton, CA 95212